In the last episode we introduced the idea of evaluating digital maturity through a three-part filter - WHEN/HOW MUCH/WHY.
Keep those categories in mind as you listen to episode four. Then get ready to talk strategy! The discussion questions below should prompt you to share how to practically apply those filters in our families. However, you should use this time to get at the best ideas and to consider where you might need to make some changes!
TALK ABOUT THIS:
- What digital guidelines do we have for our family? How do you know they are working?
- Ask everyone to give a grade on their techniques considering the pros and cons.
- What digital guidelines do we want for our family?
- What are the best ways for us to have healthy discussion as a family around digital issues?
- What are the opportunities for us to use technology for good together?
- Are our kids mature enough to handle the digital opportunities we are giving them?
BOOK: The Tech Wise Family: Everyday Steps for Putting Technology in Its Proper Place.
by Andy Crouch